• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I become aggressive with diddeh

ADHD

Smash Hero
I really need help on this one, I'm always defensive and I think being defensive with diddy is weird because you're always biding your time waiting to combo someone, and you can't rack damage up as fast and control your opponent's mind and nerves much better.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Always have a banana either in your hand or in the air. Try to pressure them with bananas, force them to do what you want them to do. Like attacking them while they attempt to avoid a banana

Approach with SH aerials or low-lag aerials like bair and nair

Grab often

Tilt often

Edgeguard aggressively, go for gimps or spikes whenever the opportunity presents itself

that's what i do

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
basically jus use banana game during the whole match and avoid getting chain grabbed as much as possible because the timing to DI out of it is really tight. the best egde game for DDD is the pop gun . it cuts out alot of options fo ddd since he can stay of the egde so long and he only has 4 jumps so u can force him to do nothing but up B then he's wide open.his super armor last until the peak of his jump so keep that in mind.use the pop gun as u would use falco's lasers

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
kg, the spamming nuts = defencive ><

try out some tilts out of glide tossd naners
chase alot (sorta the primary thing of aggresion on any char i guess ><)
throw nanerz in the air if ur not doing anything w/them
less onstage ditty humping

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Grab, b-throw, pull banana, mindgame, repeat.

Don't throw your nanerz in the air unless you're gonna hit someone (like if they're above you throw a naner at them so they has to air dodge and then f-air them out of airdodge!)

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
kg, the spamming nuts = defencive ><

try out some tilts out of glide tossd naners
chase alot (sorta the primary thing of aggresion on any char i guess ><)
throw nanerz in the air if ur not doing anything w/them
less onstage ditty humping

i'm soo far from defensive. I can actually go out and kill a ddd and make it back. the pop gun is jus a back up plan in case somone is not good of the egde. and getting a smash instead of a tilt out of a glide toss would be better.D smash preferably.and aggression is the wrong thing to do cause if ur plalying a good ddd u would jus get chain grabbed the whole match and that would'nt be good.always approch wit nanerz. im not saying be defensive. jus be agressive when the time is right.

HMD

Smash Journeyman
For me i can be aggressive like quick but when i do i get stupid mistakes but when im aggressive i can some one to 80 seconds in the first 10 but when i have trouble getting a KO is when i get smart but other wise. how i do it is i get out one banana then i throw it when your enemy slips i grab or do the dash attack then grab but when u use grabs makes sure it hits or it will be a bad mistake use the forward grab and the if ur enemy is to far away to do a diddy hump then get that banana and throw it again do this over and over again but if they start seeing what ur doing just be annoying by using ur pop gun and bananas like crazy but jump while doing it this advice i gave u is not clear but i hope it helps a tiny bit.

Top Bottom