• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I add codes to Project M?

MazeDIs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GanonGod81
3DS FC
2595-3094-5841
've been trying for weeks (on top of real life work and working on Geno) to add codes into Project M so that I could have my dream roster come true. The problem I'm having is that whenever I attempt to add Ridley's codeset for Project M or Project Ganondorf's codeset with GCT Fusionizer, Project M just doesn't load and reboots to the menu. Any solutions for this?

This is seriously frustrating and everyone seems to want to keep quiet about it.

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
sounds like a "too many codes" issue. you need to extend the codelist end in the gameconfig.txt. i don't recall what a good number to set it to is off the top of my head, but hopefully this points you in the right direction at least (you can also just steal one out of someone else's custom build)

MazeDIs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GanonGod81
3DS FC
2595-3094-5841
sounds like a "too many codes" issue. you need to extend the codelist end in the gameconfig.txt. i don't recall what a good number to set it to is off the top of my head, but hopefully this points you in the right direction at least (you can also just steal one out of someone else's custom build)
Thanks dude. You're one of the only ones who helped and it seems to make sense. I'll try ASAP!

Top Bottom