• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do delete a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
I accidentally double posted and want to delete one of mine. Can someone please help me.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You could just report your post, "Reason: Double Post". Mods handle that. Our only power is to try to prevent Double Posts if it's within our power (the majority of the time it is).

Whenever you have a question though, use the Question Thread found in this forum instead.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I accidentally double posted and want to delete one of mine. Can someone please help me.
Just report your own post saying accidental double post or edit it to say as much and a mod will fix it without penalty.

also I want to clarify that if you have questions ask them in the thread Hokori linked above me/check the FAQ in this room since this is the second time you've made a thread here to ask a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom