• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did you find your main?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Rookie
So i wanna get into competitive Brawl but i dont know how i should pick my main.. I am quite good with some characters but I still dont know which one i like the best? so how did you guys find wich character fits you the most?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
It really just falls down to who you feel most comfortable with, honestly. I first started maining Wolf back in '08, but then I played Falco and he just kinda fit my "style" more, I suppose. We just clicked. I'm sure you'll find a character whom you feel the most comfortable with if you just play with them a little more.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
A thread like this one already exists here. Really, finding a main simply involves experimentation with as many characters as possible. Gotta find the one(s) you like and have fun playing with, it'll make it easier on yourself to improve. You don't necessarily have to stick with one character only either, that's what secondaries are for. I suggest just reading through the thread I linked and see what people have to say. Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom