• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did you decide to main the IC's?

Binx

Smash Master
Kawai your sig is awesome, I pretty much picked ICs cause Marth was too good and he was getting boring for me to play, not because I always won or anything, smarter players still beat me, but I just really wanted to play someone for fun instead of just being really **** good, I wish I could have found a way to consistently beat good Fox's and Marths.

Fun fact I was inspired to play Ice Climbers because of a REALLY REALLY NOOB person who did a nanapult. I guess the nanapult is what made my play them, hey can you do a nanapult in brawl? I lost my copy of the game so I can't test or practice anything until I have $60 (so prolly never T.T)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well, lesse... i started using them because of the holding two items at once. i kept up with them because of the body-guarding. i trained with them because of the grabs. and i stayed with them because nobody else like that i used them. there.

Top Bottom