• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How come there are no good guides on how to play samus

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
where is wes or HugS when you need them. the main reason why samus dropped in the new tier list is because there arent enough samus' out there. someone needs to make a guide.suggestions?

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Aftermath's guide was a good Samus guide and it had 5 stars next to it. And anyway, the stars don't matter because you could rate your own guide and just rate it 5 stars and it will appear next to the title.

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
i think that what he is talking about is like a guide like tomas tipman guide and how he does versus others characters and who he can combo and who to throw where...man that guide TT did made me choose ganon as my second, but yeah a guide like that would be way helpful............oh i have to go do homework:chuckle: see ya

Blue_Requiem

Smash Cadet
Because there is no one good way to play her; She has so many different styles of fight that would still be good even if two Samus's clash with different styles. There are good guides on techniques you can use but but Samus completley.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
IHSB speaks the truth.

Top Bottom