• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How come Pikachu is yellow? I need to know.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Well, Pika came from Asia. J/K(don't take that too seriously!!)
I am watching the video as I post:
0:24- I would've done either a Bthrow(for a possible kill) or a Uthrow for the deadly Uair. Bu that Dthrow combo you did was uber sexy. Would a B-throw at that moment produce a KO provided some edge guarding?

Also, when you are on the ledge go on by Uair sometimes. You have a very sexy play style. I kinda actually see myself in your pika. Overuse of Fair, some Bair even some Dthrow combos! Your last stock against Mario=ownage! I would love to see future videos of you!

I lied to you, Pika has beaten Peach so much...well. um. Peach's blood is yellow with all her STDs and her blood stained Pika's beautiful blue coat.

EDIT: You live kinda close! Can I Pika ditto you. I just have to swim across the Atlantic. Don't be surprised if I arrive naked, because I hate swimming with swimming clothes.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Your Pretty Good I'd say but regarding your question....the same reason raichu is orangish brown the creators made them as such

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Your Pretty Good I'd say but regarding your question....the same reason raichu is orangish brown the creators made them as such
No one created Pika though. It lived since the beginning of time. Do you know why dinosaurs are extinct? Pikachu ***** them to death. (He didn't even use protection!) Thats why the smash gods put him in low tier. If too much people play him.. chaos will emerge. But we are the clan of
Pikachu to use his infinite sexy power to smite the other char mains! Those non- believers!

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
No one created Pika though. It lived since the beginning of time. Do you know why dinosaurs are extinct? Pikachu ***** them to death. (He didn't even use protection!) Thats why the smash gods put him in low tier. If too much people play him.. chaos will emerge. But we are the clan of
Pikachu to use his infinite sexy power to smite the other char mains! Those non- believers!
Haha, that would be my sig except i don't use pikachu.

Pikachu is yellow because in the pokemon universe electricity is yellow, like fire is red and water is blue. Since pikachu is an electric pokemon, he is yellow.

N64

Smash Champion
would have liked to see more uairs, and less bairs. Bair has its usefulness, and can be a nice surprise with its lingering hitbox, but is easily punishable if they see it coming. I was surprised the mario didn't try to cape your recovery at all, though you did a pretty good job of sweetspotting otherwise. Also, fair from the edge works 1-2 times vs. most people, but don't rely on it. It can be shieldgrabbed, avoided, etc. Be prepared to use other methods of returning once you have the edge (i.e. varied getup attacks/rolls/jumps or use of quick attack to land somewhere else on the stage out of reach).

Nair->ftilt is hot. Looked pretty good.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
pikachun00b7, you are really taking this and running with it aren't you? lol
Pika pika pikachu. A Marth avatar? You are trying to destroy the clan aren't you!?
I will wage war against your kind.
"Eeeeneee Eeeneeeee"(A pika main's battle cry)
Our thunder jolts will blot out the sun!
So, tonight we die in hell(NJ)!

Chronokamikaze

Smash Cadet
Want a realy good advice?
Tell that Mario player to train like hell! xD
U did pretty well, I can't say more than good job!
Post more matches!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Pikachu is a good cahracter
It is character ! Also, use a period. NGCXX, an Dutch person, can spell quite adequately, yet you can't type in basic 1st grade English.

Pikachu does have a gender go look at a fuxing pokedex u nub!
It can be both male or female, but I'm not just talking about any pikachu I'm talking about the Pika GODS!!!1111: These are accessed when you press "X" or "Y" in the magical pad of wonder!
The Pika gods are:
Pimpachu(the sexiest, one who craped out the world in 7 days)
Partychu(The one that killed the dinosuars )
and
Truckerchu.(The one that drives the Pikamobile!)

Pikamobile:

My Ness is a hermaphrodite.
fix'd

Why are you gay?
That should answer your question.
No, but fox is!

Lmao!
Isai!
Fix'd

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
excuse me sir...
Truckerchu is a high school dropout. He is fat and alone. All the other Pikachus laugh at him. Even the prepubescent pichus throw rocks at him. Partychu and the great Pimpachu take turns ****** him. He also has cancer. He lives in his car eating donuts. The only thing he looks foreword to is his monthly shower. His moobs are hanging down to his calloused feet. He has never had a girlchu who isn't one who would, you know, for money. And no one loves him.

EDIT: Truckerchu is responsible for death.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
LMAO @ your reply and that Fox picture XD

NGCXX, an Icelandic person
Except that I'm Dutch ;p you know, Holland.

Thanks for the comment everyone, especially Pikan00b and N64.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
That was me who posted as relaximapro and had gramming errors.
I am sorry for not typing as wanted.
Close this thread it is totally off topic.
ThANK YOU.
GET AT ME SHUN!
*leaves*

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Except that I'm Dutch ;p you know, Holland.
Ugh.. I keep mixing up Holland with Iceland. Seriously, this happened me before. Like I mix up Guinna and Ghana. (I actually did mix them up on a SS test. I am sorry that my advice was sub par to N64's, but it was close so my es es bee ehm isn't that bad! :)
EDIT: Sorry for ruining your thread. I got a 2 point infraction but it was worth it.

That was me who posted as relaximapro and had gramming errors.
I am sorry for not typing as wanted.
Close this thread it is totally off topic.
ThANK YOU.
GET AT ME SHUN!
*leaves crying*
BOO BOO!!(I start throwing rocks at him as he is crying......................................................................................................................................BOOM HEADSHOT!)

EDIT: "Shun" is a verb, not a noun. Also "Get" do you mean "Give?"That line is supposed to be "SHUN ME" (Give won't work if Shun was a noun.) Next time you spell a word wrong, pronounce a word wrong, make a grammatical error in ANY language; I will fly to your house(naked that is, I don't like flying with clothes on) and uhh... you know the rest.

Top Bottom