• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How come I can spectate but not play online?

ovahdryveq

Smash Rookie
I am able to connect, however I am unable to play Team Battle or Single Battle online, I can only spectate.. :confused:

I don't have any friends on the Wii so I haven't tried friend battles.. maybe that will 'activate' it? So could someone add me? My codes is..

1861 0144 4325 3447

(Or atleast I think)

Add me now and lets play/give it a try?

Ty
<3

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Isn't that... your Wii number? You can find your Brawl FC this way...

Go online -> With friends -> Friend List (or something) -> Pick yourself -> You can see your FC. You can change you online name there and taunt messages, as well as avatar.

As for the first real question... I guess it must be the estimated lag between you and the others? Or... it could possibly be a replay file, I don't know. I'm sorry..

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
The brawl servers suck. Your connection isn't consistent enough.

You can spectate because they're not live matches, they're just replays. That's why there is never any lag during them.

ovahdryveq

Smash Rookie
Ok thanks to both of you..
How the hell do I go about resolving this? I wanna play online :(

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hey, theres a sticky on this section that deals with reducing the lag for online brawls, maybe some of the tips on that sticky can help you out. to be honest though, your not missing out on much by not being able to brawl online, the lag totally ruins it for me...

Top Bottom