• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Can You Communicate OnLiNe iN BrawL?

RevN

Smash Apprentice
I Was wondering how will people be able to communicate online. Are they working on Headsets for the Nintendo Wii?... It would be good if there is a HeadSet... without communication, online would get Dull... So if any1 knows or has an idea don't hesistate to Post something.:chuckle:

lazychi

Smash Cadet
so far there is no real way but hopefully theyll make a headset, even then i only think it will be available for only friend vs friend matches. Its kinda annoying really.

Joymechpoop

Smash Cadet
you can assign pre-set messages to your taunts in friend code matches...pathetic I know but at least you can shout "LICK MY BALLS"

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
how about calling people and using speakerphone/bluetooth? Headsets would be great though

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
cellphone with bluetooth/speakerphone would work. I would love headsets though

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
I really don't understand why the heck everyone wants communication for Brawl online. What? You guys want to hear everyone john when they lose or brag when they win? >_>;

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
I really don't understand why the heck everyone wants communication for Brawl online. What? You guys want to hear everyone john when they lose or brag when they win? >_>;
No I don't, but being able to talk to friends while playing is something I would like to do.

-Dark-Marth-

Smash Apprentice
I got a couple of friends on Killzone Liberation(for the PSP) that are gonna get Smash Bros.
So well just use that for some online communication.

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
Eh if you use Ventrillo or teamspeak that just means you'll have to play with friends...nintendo needs to improve god dam online mode nintendo really needs to start thinking about this: "hey...maybe the little kiddies parents don't have to buy them headsets!" god dam if you don't want kids to hear anything TEHRE PARENTS SHOULdn'T BUY HEaDsEtS FoR THeM..

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
I highly doubt Nintendo is gonna reveal a headset for Brawl.

One reason I think so is because the whole "play a complete stranger" thing comes into play.

If Nintendo doesn't want you to even know the random opponent's screen name or what their taunts say, then there's no way that they'll make a headset or way of communication for Brawl.

What baffles me is the fact that Nintendo already did the whole headset thing with Metroid Prime Hunters and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Why they didn't do it for Brawl is beyond me. :ohwell:

Top Bottom