• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Can I Complain Sakurai about Nerfing Peach's Final Smash?

kamus_aran

Smash Apprentice
You guys have to check out this video at 1:15 http://youtu.be/T8an5UBO8jI

The CPUs' sleep duration is like only 1 second, we barely can do anything.

And this video: http://youtu.be/ApuYDwVE0mw

I think the Peach player stays quite close to the CPU, but it only deals 20% damages. The closest distance now deals 30% while in Brawl did 40%.

The range to is smaller too!

Her final smash was already weak in Brawl and now with all those shorter sleep duration, less damage and smaller range. I'm just super duper upset over this.

I wanna complain mr. Sakurai right now. What was he thinking?

Last edited:

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Maybe Peach's peaches finally turned sour? :o

But yes, I share your grief over this. However, it seems that Peach as a whole got some pretty nice buffs, so I'm not too upset.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Yeah, this is tragic. As much as I disliked her Final Smash in Brawl, it was at least something I could work with. It boggles my mind how Sakurai could have possibly thought this Final Smash needed to be nerfed.

At least, it won't effect competitive play.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
How can I complain to Sakurai for NOT changing Peach's Final Smash to something from Super Mario RPG (Psych Bomb) or Super Princess Peach (Rage Vibe)? Even Cat Peach would be better than this crappy Final Smash.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
or Super Princess Peach (Rage Vibe)?
I'd actually prefer they not reference anything from that game. Peach using mood swings as an ability is simply insulting.

Aesthetically, there's nothing wrong with Peach's Final Smash. In that sense, it's very fitting of her. It just needed to be buffed in some way.

Gea

Smash Master
To be totally fair, she was the only character in that game that could actually control their emotions. She was more in check with her emotions than the men.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'd actually prefer they not reference anything from that game. Peach using mood swings as an ability is simply insulting.

Aesthetically, there's nothing wrong with Peach's Final Smash. In that sense, it's very fitting of her. It just needed to be buffed in some way.
Insulting? Why are you here then? This ain't Tumblr.

To be totally fair, she was the only character in that game that could actually control their emotions. She was more in check with her emotions than the men.
This. How come I don't see people complaining about male characters having no control over their emotions?

Last edited:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Insulting? Why are you here then? This ain't Tumblr.
Wrong forum, sister.
Ummm... can you not?

Anyway, I don't understand why her final smash was nerfed when it was already such a weak one to begin with... I saw a video where she used her final smash and an opponent woke up like, less than a second after it was done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom