• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How big will the roster be?

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
1 Character, Mario only. All the other people are infact assist trophies but nintedo wants to really hype the game.

seriously i think it will be anywhere from 35-45 (don't ask why)

Jash Thor

Smash Cadet
My guess is somewhere between 36 and 40. I would honestly be surprised if there was more than that.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
At least 35 characters, AT LEAST, 40 would be acceptable and 45 would be perfect
but I hope that with the delay sakurai blows our mind with something really awsome like ridley and not removing mewtwo

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Tomorrow's Double Update: Waluigi is changed to a Playable Character, and Diglett is playable. Oh and this is now the complete roster! Enjoy the game when it comes out December 5th, 2008(oops).

EricShiznit

Smash Cadet
Actually Sakurai has gotten bored with the game and is quiting. He and his team are now making Kirby's Dreamland Wii.

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
36-48 I'd say

they keep making mention of an "unprecedented amount of content," what that means in terms of a character roster can be debated

Top Bottom