• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How are you venting your anger?

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the updates for a game that keeps getting kicked out of your way. I'm angry alright.

Did you believe December 3rd would be the release?
Did you believe February 10th would be the release?

Thats what I thought. Now, I can't believe March 9th any more than those other two LIES.
Did you believe that this game was supposed to be a launch title?

Yeah, I just got ticked off even more.:mad:

burrito

Smash Lord
It's a little silly to get so angry. I'm disappointed and a little bit annoyed, but not angry. I think that Sakurai should take all the time he wants to make this game. I just wish they wouldn't give a release date and then delay it, especially so close to release.

Although, you have to think with the state that the game industry is in, people demand release dates. I saw it with all the people who wanted a release date announced a year ago, instead of just letting the game go its on course. Sakurai was probably pressured into giving a release date for the game.

Plus, Sakurai is human, and you have to consider what type of situation is. A lot of pressure is being put on Sakurai to release this game, since its going to be Nintendo's big seller. This is his creation, though, and as the third game in the series Sakurai is doing all he can do to make it the perfect Smash Bros. game. I can only imagine how much pressure Sakurai's under. This isn't something he can just release like that.

I wonder what the extra delay is for? It'll be interesting to see.

krynny

Smash Cadet
Im watching the updates because i love Smash Bros, but i can't wait for them to be over. im sick of updates. little tiny bits of info one effing day at a time. im sick of it. i can't wait for those **** things to stop and we just get to playu the game and experience it all for ourselves.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Yes it pisses me off, but if Sakurai keeps up the good updates, we have 2 weeks and 2 days to go until the Japanese release. Once that happens in a way it will be as if we have brawl with all the videos and spilers (not exactly but it will be awesome!). And also I have my birthday to look forward to in a couple of days, so that will serve as a sort of half-way point, and the 24th I finnaly get out of my horrible 9th period class. And finnaly I have my mid-terms which are on the 29th, are bassicaly yelling "It's almost here!!!" to me. So as you see I like setting checkpoints. Like if I can't wait for tomorrow I think I can't wait to get back from school, I can't wait to go to bed. I'm so tired, etc etc. It's a good method IMO.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Personally, once January 31st hits, assuming Nintendo isn't gonna pull more trickery, I'll be fine. I'm pretty much just dying to know the roster... after that suspense has snapped, I don't think waiting the rest will be too bad.

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
At first, I threw an infantile, whiny tantrum in my room. Now, I will reattain stoicism, and look forward (and at the Dojo) in silence. Today is a dark day.

Top Bottom