• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How are you displaying your Amiibo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
I have mine on my wall, using pins to hang them from.
It's looking a little bare at the moment but I have a few waiting under the Christmas tree
(Note the extra Pit is where Wii Fit Trainer goes because I'm making a trade for one with it)

Share your displays!

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
I have my Fox Amiibo, lovingly named RAGATHOR, DESTROYER OF GODS, on my desk right now, next to my coffee.

Greda

Smash Journeyman
Right next to my Smash Coin from Best Buy, I kept the box but it's really useless now. I wish it was more like Skylanders.

Nice display, though, keep it coming!

D

Deleted member

I have Wii Fit Trainer to the left of my monitor and Zeruda to the right.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
I have a marth and a yoshi amiibo. Basically my daughter walks around the house chewing them. Does that count?

My Link amiibo is in a drawer next to my 3DS and GamePad. :p

I have a younger brother who would surely wreck it if he gets his hands on it.

HotNTasty

Smash Apprentice
Mine are hung up on my wall like OP's. I plan on getting shelves or ideally a display cabinet eventually though.

Khao

Smash Lord
Nothing special, just put it on my shelf with the rest of my Nintendostuff.

Any others I get from now on will just go next to it. I don't really use the boxes of my 3DS games, so I don't have to worry about covering them.

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
In Brazil, an amiibo costs around 150 - 350 Reais, which would be around 56 - 129 dollars in the current value, due to import charges. Like this, my amiibo will stay in the store's shelf FOREVAH1

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
So far, I have my Fox amiibo infront of my TV, because I was allowed him early despite not having a Wii U 'till Christmas.
I have Marth, Link, Kirby, Samus, and Pikachu wrapped up for Christmas, and I have Peach, Zelda and Yoshi on the way. Hoping to pick up Villager tomorrow, so they'll all be joining Fox soon.

When I redecorate my room, I may be getting wall shelves to display them on.

HotNTasty

Smash Apprentice
Pitcure of my aforementioned display now that I got my villager and marth in the mail. The blank spots are reserved for Samus, WFT, Pikachu, Kirby, and Pit respectively.

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
Oh yeah! Just bought my Shulk amiibo (40 bucks, not a bad deal), got it from Japan, just need to wait now. When it arrives, in feb next year, i'll post some screens on it.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
It's looking a little bare at the moment but I have a few waiting under the Christmas tree
(Note the extra Pit is where Wii Fit Trainer goes because I'm making a trade for one with it)

Share your displays!

This is basically hw mine are XD
coincidence ?
Anyway mine are set up in the blank spots on my wall as follow. Some are wave 3 I should get a photo of most of the after Christmas but wave 3 are what will fill in the blanks such as Ike below Marth :)
:4marth::4peach::4zelda::popo::4luigi::4mario::4dk::4link::4samus::4falcon:
:4myfriends::4villager::4tlink:
:4ness::4yoshi::4kirby::4fox::4pikachu::4jigglypuff:
:4pit::4diddy::4lucario:
:4sheik::4metaknight::4dedede:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

It's an old TV stand from my brother's room. He was going to get rid of it after he built a new work desk in his room, but he's letting me keep it. Most of the clutter there is his old stuff, so it will be cleared out once I get a load more Amiibos.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea

I hope my TV doesnt get too hot....

And yes, I was watching Good Mythical Morning.

Last edited:

Mathwall

Smash Rookie
Tha

Share your displays!

That's really cool! All my amiibos are just plainly on my desk.

Bullys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bullys23
nothing special for me just have a cd rack above our tv that we keep our games on. one shelf we have some of our smaller display figures so i added the amiibos to that.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
you're missing peach

I hope my TV doesnt get too hot....

And yes, I was watching Good Mythical Morning.
you're missing peach

It's an old TV stand from my brother's room. He was going to get rid of it after he built a new work desk in his room, but he's letting me keep it. Most of the clutter there is his old stuff, so it will be cleared out once I get a load more Amiibos.
you're missing peach

Share your displays!

you're missing peach

Last edited:

RTGNTV

Smash Rookie

Share your displays!

Nice Starter Wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom