• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How are these forums celbrating April 1st?

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
I noticed already that, every time I say S0nic, a "Boom" appears thereafter. :laugh:

Anything else I should be weary of?

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why, they're celebrating by not letting me into the Broom, that's how.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...Melee Luigi subforum.

Rofl, I can't tell you guys where the real BRoom is because of the word censor.

D

Deleted member

Sonic the Baron is worshipping Master Chief.:laugh:

Meanwhile, IGN (the website) has released a trailer for a Legend of Z.elda *movie*. The comments suggest it's an April Fool's joke.

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
I think the PRoom is going to celebrate by being strong, flying, and generally reaching the other side of the rainbow. Probably through the use of a sonic.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Wonder how many people got fooled today by them saying the server is down. Must be a lot since this site doesn't lag for once :)

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I put up an awful tentacle, both gender hentai picture as my boyfriend's desktop background. I can't wait until he comes home and sees it >=)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I put up an awful tentacle, both gender hentai picture as my boyfriend's desktop background. I can't wait until he comes home and sees it >=)
Then he plays one on everyone that knows him by keeping the desktop.

ZAxel

Smash Cadet
half of my chemistry class seceded from the rest of the class. we signed and read aloud our declaration of independence, recited our pledge, and moved our desks to the back of the room. my teacher said it was ok if we put our desks back at the end of class. we will most likely do this for the rest of the year:laugh:

Top Bottom