• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Furret24

Smash Master
Mewtwo is such a sore lower when he, Er, loses. He doesn't even bother to clap.
:4duckhunt:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
Those lasers stopping my flow of motion

:4wendy:
As far as I'm concerned, you're not even a real character.
Also your rings can defy gravity apparently.

:4lucario: my very first main who I might pick up again for old time's sake

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Once I think I got you on the ropes, that Aura of yours always seems to get me, even at mid-percents.

:4wario2:

11volt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MasterHector
3DS FC
3308-4758-8536
Switch FC
SW-6893-8714-9974
Juggle me another 50 times with that up air why dont you
:4roy:
Side B, Jump, Aerial. Side B, Jump, Aerial. Side B, Jump, Aerial. Side B, Jump, Aerial. Side B, Jump, Aerial. Side B, Jump, Aerial. Side B, Jump, Aerial.
:4littlemac: (Let's ****ing go)

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
Not really that annoying, at least, for my Pika. I can just throw you off the stage and edgeguard you, and if I don't do that I can prevent you from approaching with t-jolts. :p

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
Why does PK Fire cancel when you land?!?

:4megaman:
My only complaint with Mega Man is the few people I've met on For Glory who mainly use Metal Blade and Crash Bomber over and over and over again. And I mean with barely any difference in their moves. I mean like 96% of the match is MB and CB.

:4mewtwo:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
My only complaint with Mega Man is the few people I've met on For Glory who mainly use Metal Blade and Crash Bomber over and over and over again. And I mean with barely any difference in their moves. I mean like 96% of the match is MB and CB.

:4mewtwo:
Bayonetta's Witch Time, Diddy Kong's Banana Peel, Zero Suit Samus' Paralyzer and Down Smash are all pretty good Parylisis moves...So why did Mewtwo's garbage Disable attack get nerfed!?!
Edit: I'm starting to like :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
Bayonetta's Witch Time, Diddy Kong's Banana Peel, Zero Suit Samus' Paralyzer and Down Smash are all pretty good Parylisis moves...So why did Mewtwo's garbage Disable attack get nerfed!?!
Edit: I'm starting to like :4ganondorf:
It takes 3 million years for one of your attacks to come out. (I love your location btw:Snake Man's Stage from Metal Blade Solid)

:4villager:

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Where do you even get all those pebbles to shoot at me?

Starting to like using :4zss:
The Bread-n-Butter combos are real.

Play a good character, please.

I like this thread. It let's people be salty but it's okay because when everyone is salty no one is. I hope no one takes offense!

Anyways, :4lucas:

Top Bottom