• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
*elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elbow* *elb-*SHOOOOORYUKEN!
I've seen some seriously cool Ryu stuff, but why use that stuff when ^ is so good?

:4bowser:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Ok, hold on a minute.
PFFFFFT
You haven't played a good Bowser then.
This thread doesn't necessarily mean that players have to face good users of the character in order to have a say in what annoys him or her. I mean, have you even seen some of the past posts on here?

Last edited:

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
> Ganon gets early shield break
> Ganon taunts
> Ganon does an aerial reverse warlock punch
> Ganon kills me at 10%
> I immediately leave and close the game

:4jigglypuff:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Look, I get that you only picked my character to disrespect me, but Counter really isn't that good a move, especially when you spa.... You know what, I'm just gonna keep charging Smashes until you stop.

:4lucina:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
You could poke someone's eye balls out with that Shield Break charge.

:4megaman:
Sometimes my friend plays Mega Man and I can't help but laughing every time he KOs me because he does the thing where Mega Man slides his foot verrrry subtly, and then end up losing my second stock because I keep giggling like an idiot. But is that something I hate? ...Not sure myself, honestly. :p
I'm super easy to entertain.

:4wiifit:

NessNger

Smash Rookie
NNID
Furais
I didn't sign up for soccer camp... and why do you keep headbutting them? Aren't you supposed to use your feet?!

:4shulk:Is anyone feeling it?

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
I didn't sign up for soccer camp... and why do you keep headbutting them? Aren't you supposed to use your feet?!

:4shulk:Is anyone feeling it?
I don't want to feel that blade going through me, that's for sure.

:4mewtwo:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Mah bro! Gimme three, fellow Mewtwo! <3

(But I'll say :charizard: for the next person, just so there's variation.)

NessNger

Smash Rookie
NNID
Furais
I love that I can pocket her phantom! :b:
I'm annoyed that she can reflect it back at me along with most of my moveset... :glare:

Good Zeldas are very impressive, but Zeldas that just spam Nayru's love frustrate me so much, especially when they don't learn after I've punished it over and over again...

:4villager:!

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
:4bowser:: but...but...I pressed towards the stage, why are you still taking me with youuuuu

:4gaw:

Yellowpikmin476

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yellowpikmin476
3DS FC
4854-6467-1287
The 9 is the cliche answer. I'm gonna go with the turtle, and up smash. I hate those even more than the 9.

:4palutena:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I really hate Kirby's short height, grabs, and that effin tripping down tilt.
:4cloud:
How to play as Cloud
Step 1: Limit Charge until your opponent is nearby.
Step 2: Roll away from your opponent.
Step 3: Repeats steps 1 and 2 until limit is full charged.
Step 4: Use one of your four limit-breaking moves when your opponent draws near.
Step 5: Repeat Steps 1-4.

:4littlemac:

Last edited:

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
Falcon. Falcon.Oh, what CAN'T l say about your kind?

Your kind plagues the Californians in FG.

They ALWAYS lag.

Any time you land a knee, even in the laggiest, most obvious situations, you taunt.

l'd love to show you my moves if l could move at all.

Seriously, though, l'd just go Ganon, sidestep the dash grab, throw you off, dair.

l change mains frequently, but right now, l'm on :4darkpit:, but l'm used to :4myfriends:. lnsult me within an inch of my life.

Aein

Smash Cadet
NNID
vesferi
l change mains frequently, but right now, l'm on :4darkpit:, but l'm used to :4myfriends:. lnsult me within an inch of my life.
Those two are my secondaries! Hmm, what can I say... Hmm, confession time!
I get salty if I get beaten by one of them due to the simple fact that they're also my characters. >-> I can't help it.

Also, the Pits's side B comes out relatively quickly. And when I'm on the receiving end, I find surprise side Bs terribly annoying. All the more to do it to the enemy myself when I go Dark Pit! Hurray for buffs!

As for Ike, I get sad when I play one that doesn't know how to follow up on moves. I also get annoyed that he's still fast enough to interrupt me in the middle of spells. Ike doesn't care about arcfire, he'll just dash attack me in the middle of casting it!

:4robinm:Why don't you appreciate the scale tipping? Go ahead, keep insulting a misunderstood character that gets ridiculous amounts of unwarranted hate already. It's not like we have feelings xD

Last edited:

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
Those two are my secondaries! Hmm, what can I say... Hmm, confession time!
I get salty if I get beaten by one of them due to the simple fact that they're also my characters. >-> I can't help it.

Also, the Pits's side B comes out relatively quickly. And when I'm on the receiving end, I find surprise side Bs terribly annoying. All the more to do it to the enemy myself when I go Dark Pit! Hurray for buffs!

As for Ike, I get sad when I play one that doesn't know how to follow up on moves. I also get annoyed that he's still fast enough to interrupt me in the middle of spells. Ike doesn't care about arcfire, he'll just dash attack me in the middle of casting it!

:4robinm:Why don't you appreciate the scale tipping? Go ahead, keep insulting a misunderstood character that gets ridiculous amounts of unwarranted hate already. It's not like we have feelings xD

l LOVE Robin. lt's hard not to respect a Robin main.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I dislike getting out-prioritized by Aether. Also getting spiked by it.

Other than that Ike is really fun to play against.

Top Bottom