• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about a little love for the real prophets (like me)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've now been proven valid as I was the first to ever bring up R.O.B. and I also guaranteed Ness, Captain Falcon, and Marth. To those of you that appreciated my info, thanks to you. To those of you that didn't believe me? Told you so.

Proof:

http://vps.kg13.com/~shadow/images/proof1.png
http://vps.kg13.com/~shadow/images/proof2.png

You can also search my post history on Smash Boards and find where I revealed R.O.B. in the comments of another thread. I didn't even bother making my own thread (on Smash Boards) since I figured most wouldn't believe me, though I did end up creating my own thread on GameFAQs for kicks. Also, a special thanks to ChronoBound and MajinNecro69 (of Smash Boards) for taking me seriously (and those two reputable members of SmashBoards can confirm me as well). To the other leakers that were legitimate as well, and knew a lot more than me, thanks to you as well.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Hahah, I was just gonna say that. Thanks for the info, though--in some masochistic way, we appreciate it. ;)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=/ Thanks for the info, but its really not becoming of you to float from Forum to Forum posting this topic gloating.

People believe what they want to.

-DD

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Thanks, you real prophets prepared me to expect the worst. :/

Black/Light

Smash Master
1. Your not a "real prophet", you are a official leaker of SSBB info and we can finally stop using that f***ing word the wrong way ;)

2. Bravo! I have to say, GAQ suck for how they treating your recent thread. Keep it rocken!

D

Deleted member

=/ Thanks for the info, but its really not becoming of you to float from Forum to Forum posting this topic gloating.

People believe what they want to.

-DD
I'm not gloating here, I slapped around GameFAQs because they were rude about it. 99% of people here were respectful. I'm just saying that we put info on the line that Nintendo could be pissed about, then we get ridiculed until release, now that we've been proven I just wanted to put it out there so that my reputation is secure...I'm not a liar and I can't wait to play you guys online.

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
Btw you knew this because you "guessed" it right or because you knew about it officially from nintendo? If you knew about it officially then your not really a "prophet"...

And you never know the 35 roster still may not be true? But tbh i dont care, Melee has lasted me all these years, Brawl is exactly that, but better!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay then.
Thanks for providing info!
;P Now where did you get it?
-DD

D

Deleted member

Btw you knew this because you "guessed" it right or because you knew about it officially from nintendo? If you knew about it officially then your not really a "prophet"...

And you never know the 35 roster still may not be true? But tbh i dont care, Melee has lasted me all these years, Brawl is exactly that, but better!
I had insider info but people call you a prophet anyway because a lot of people say they have insider info.

As for the full character roster, I don't know, I only knew four characters.

Outlander

Smash Rookie
Just cause ur right doesnt make that a good thing. only 2/5 of my characters i wanted to play as made it, Geno Ridley and Wolf Link died in a fire. But Ganondorf does a round house kick! SAWEEET!

Quintsy

Smash Cadet
Well done I respect people who are honest, thank you for the information you have obtained and decided to share, you are now one of the few people on the internet I trust.

D

Deleted member

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=129695

That's where I first brought up R.O.B. but the posters seemed to think it was a game and didn't realize what I was telling them.

I also brought it up in a post in some random long thread, I forget if that was first or this was but I can't find the other one right now.

If anyone had ever said they KNEW R.O.B. was in before that (not some random guy that wanted him in) then I'd love to see it. Doesn't really matter though. :)

D

Deleted member

Is it hard to see us from up there on your throne *******?
My throne of what? I'm not saying I'm better than anyone...what's your issue. I'm just saying I provided you guys info early at my own risk and I was thanking those that appreciated me...I wasn't even being mean what's your problem?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
:) i do appreciate the information

dont mind those who spit vulgarities at you; kids will be kids

Saigo

Smash Rookie
I've now been proven valid as I was the first to ever bring up R.O.B. and I also guaranteed Ness, Captain Falcon, and Marth. To those of you that appreciated my info, thanks to you. To those of you that didn't believe me? Told you so.
... now that we've been proven I just wanted to put it out there so that my reputation is secure...
Wow...you are so conceited.

Saigo

Smash Rookie
con·ceit·ed /kənˈsitɪd/
–adjective
1. having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.
2. Archaic.
a. having an opinion.
b. fanciful; whimsical.
3. Obsolete. intelligent; clever.

Do I now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom