• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Houston Tourney EFFECTive Immediately!!* (RESULTS 1st PAGE!!)

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Im sorry but Rules is Rules i didnt write them.....oh wait yes i did lolzzzzzzz...Onett stays! For TGM's sake!!!

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!: It was brought to my attention today that I have 1 TV....TGM is bringing a GC/SSBM and 1 TV...Sethlon is bringing a GC/SSBM and 1 SMALL *** TV....and Kage Is bringing a TV.....we are going to need like 5 MORE TVS/GAMECUBES/SSBM so if you can please bring a TV/GC/SSBM to this thing or it will take us FOREVER to finish this thing........let me know who is bringing a TV/GC/SSBM as SOON AS POSSIBLE.

TGM

Smash Lord
There is no such thing as a Fox infinite. That's why Ice Climbers gay crap should be banned and not Fox "infinites".

if done right it is an infinite.

pray that i dont use onett on you guys! ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah!

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
You can't DI out of an infinite!!!

You are up against a wall getting shined over and over again into the wall, there isn't a way to DI that. That is way it is banned, Fox owns there.

You are a freaking nublet

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
lolz, name calling is fun though, you should try it.

Anyways, you cant smash DI out of it unless you are a robot, and even then you can't.

Go tell FLT and SOS that it isn't and infinite, and they will tell you you are a liar.

Also, if you smash DI, where would you go? You can go up a little maybe, but you would still fall into the shine.

Mr.C

Smash Master
<-- best Di'er ever

its an infinite aslong as the person can keep up the shines.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Fox's "wall shine infinite" is not an infinite on Onett. No, you can't smash DI out of it, but you can CAR DI ;) ;) ;)

And the infinite can be smash DI'd out of if on a flat stage.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Umm..I'd be happy to bring mine. But TGM informs me that it may be raining tomorrow.

Hey, Nema and I don't care if we get rained on, but I REFUSE to endanger my tv. ( I'm riding in the back of TGM's truck )

edit : depending on the conditions, I'll bring mine.

AThirdParty

Smash Apprentice
I thought u could smash di twice in a row and get out. guess i was wrong. clearly i must be a noob unless i missed something.

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
RESULTS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. SideEffect -- (ultimate hustler)
2.G@BE-- (the coolest guy ever)
3.BEAR-- ( you own man, funny as hell)
4.SETHLON --(this guy is a beast)

i got owned and SE just almost lost to G@BE in the finals arrgghhh homo fox up smash
people from Magnolia placed in the top 4 (4Sethlon, Bear, G@BE) cept' SideEffect and according to G@BE he was brought up in Magnolia kudos to JAKE13 for sending Sethlon to the losers side (homo fox up smash) and G@BE that was one hell of a set man your marth kicks a$$ and your falcon is AMAZING, Sethlon the effing sheiks but **** you are awesome, TGM the effing sheiks i love u though Bear this tourny was weird though what was up with all the bye's, and to SideEffect i hate you man I hate you....... j/p you own (homo fox up smash) Riot you one funny and twisted TGM impersonator, Mouf sad but i got 4 stocked by Ronnie too, JAKE13 you suck you had to tell that chick that i thought she was amazingly hot now im scared **** less of Mr.300 - you and T-REX make one hell of a team, T-REX your funny as hell man but you mad cool though yoshi FTW!!, A third part your mad cool dude, Xzalla you came late........again but we had mad nice friendlies afterwards and TGM i just hope the combo will guide me like it did for you

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Wtf happened to you, sethlon?! 4th?! You lost to Bear?! What happened to the player that beat me and took Jordan to 3 rounds. I'm very disppointed, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to own you next weekend because of it.

Anyways, gj to everyone cept sethlon.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
FIRST OFF.......

G@BE: YOU are amazing....defenitely second best around here in my opinion.....it was good seeing ya. Magnolia practically made the TOP 4 mwhahaahhaah.

Sethlon: You are too good man u pulled some sick combos on me. And u always have funny things to say during matches i lvoe playing u too bad we didnt play too much....maybe u will beat me next time ; ) ; ) ; )

Bear: omg man wtf have u been trainin with flt or somethin lol u got way better nice rank in tha tourney our matches were...well u know lol! ; )

Mouf: man james i had a great time play u as always ur falco and peach are really nice just stop lickin ur lips at me YA FAAAG. :D I SHOULD HAVE MADE U DRINK THE MIIIILK!! lol

Riot: oh mannn brian u were funny today u didnt do so well but oh well bad day i guess huh? =) either way it was fun those impressions were hilarious!

Mog: i know i know we didnt play too many matches but seeing u was cool ya my famiyl are a bunch of ***holes arent they but oh well wat can u do it didnt really ruin my time too much lolz.

AthirdParty(aka FLT): yep chris i defenitely wanan go to SA lol test my skilllzz out there i think it would be a lot of fun. I cant believe i didnt play u lol im sure we will be playing soon tho.

XZalla: wtf lol ur gaanon is crazy man my fox has a hard time with it what happened i used to beat it EZ...oh well keep it up. <3 u ; )

Jake: oh jake n' bake i thought we had teams it all fell apart towards the end thats sucks man but still we did pretty good lol. Either way it was good seein ya.

TGM: allan! i dont think i played u but one time u shoulda got revenge for that 3 stockin i gave ya baahhahahahahaha......ur goin to SA arent ya? sheiks r ghey huh? =P

Duke: yeah ur a cool dude but it was weird that i had to introduce myself to ur mom lololol. oh well she seems nice if ya know wat i mean ; )

Defy: 1 last thing man our phones are EXACTLY the same that was crazy....same loose charger port thingy....same ringtone....same text msg allert...too good. WE NEED TO MM DONT FORGET!

Every1else: Sorry if i forgot anyone not that u care lol but anyways it was great katy kids really need to get these things goin :) if not then mog or someone needs to find a new place!

*******EDIT********: Ok guys someone left their gamecube here with a pokemon XD sticker on it(omg...) anyways....yeah and there are also 2 SSBM discs here that arent mine....

Jake13

Smash Lord
That's George's(defy) gamecube and I'm sure his disc and memory card are with it, if not than one of those discs is his as well.

Shoutouts:

Gabe: Good ****, destruction as always <3<3
Raymond: Nice matches, pulsating until the end :(
Ronnie: What happened? We just fell apart.
Alex: I had a lot of fun playing those matches.
Chris: techtechtech, gonna have lots o' fun in SA :D
Josh: Ammmazing ganon, wanted to play more matches with you >,>
Duke: kekeke, she thinks you're a weirdo now.
Mr. 3000: since when did you play falcon?
TREX: You and your bro whooped up in teams, GG.
Mog: We need to play more. And good job on the Houston boards.
Riot: Racist.. j/k. GEARS OF WAR?! We didn't play enough.
Mouf: Good matches, the space animal fights are fun. Peach is too good
TGM: Still haven't played
Ugly: I did forget about the overhanging, oops. And you wouldn't have placed top five :(

The ones not mentioned: Sorry, I'm tired and forgot all of you at this moment :(

EDIT: Ronnie, I tied with Mouf for fifth. Edit that ish.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Wtf happened to you, sethlon?! 4th?! You lost to Bear?! What happened to the player that beat me and took Jordan to 3 rounds. I'm very disppointed, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to own you next weekend because of it.

Anyways, gj to everyone cept sethlon.
Actually, I got 2-0'd by xelic when we met in brackets...i got the win off him in one of our two pool matches.
But yeah, de facto=i got owned.

SideEffect: Haha, sick combos = cool, but =/= win. Hope to play some more matches with you next time.

Gabe: Blargh, i hate sheik.

Bear: Maha, we did good in teams, after we got our **** together.

Jake13: fox + up-throw^23 = ownage. Nice matches. <.< we never did our $1mm.

Mr.3000/T-rex: Man, you guys are a beastly team. And you play such offhand characters doing so...

TGM: :} You're such a nutcase. Albeit a hilarious one.

Mouf: Mah, roy is owned. We'll have to do more of those sometime.

Duke: Haha, i feel kinda bad for the fin whoring.

AThirdParty: Thanks for the ride. One of these days your crazy tech skill will get you some wins, eh?

Riot: Haha, i don't hate you. Sheik is mean, don't pick her up <.<

Everyone else: Eh, lotta new faces, lots of people i didn't meet. Hope you had fun, come again.

The Knee

Smash Apprentice
no seriously guys mcdonalds was ****ing hilarious, i love doing that shaking mouth thing.

and sheik is awesome, new main. marth is second guyz, sethlon i did awesome against you as sheik so that reassured me

i told mouf my marth today was like eating garbage out of some hobos *******

but yeah my fox was awesome too, xzalla those matches were awesome

and seeing some guy almost get killed was cool too

SETHLON DOESNT HATE THE KNEE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AThirdParty

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad everyone survived the McDonalds, especially TGM who almost ran out into a good stabbing :laugh:

Look forward to next week :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
and sheik is awesome, new main. marth is second guyz, sethlon i did awesome against you as sheik so that reassured me
Yeah, but i suck against sheik. If you want more accurate results you should play other people with 'er.

The Knee

Smash Apprentice
well i have been, i've been kinda playing around with sheik for awhile now, and marth isnt evolving even though i gave him the thunder stone so i gave it to sheik and she evolved so now she's my main and marth is my second

ABORTTTTTTTTTTT

Top Bottom