• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
@ UltimateRazer UltimateRazer I just finished season two. How da fuq is Laurel more dramatic than Helena and Thea combined. God, I hate her with a passion.

Felicity doe. Felicity doe. Oh gawd Felicity Smoak.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Off topic but how far are you **** on mh4u? I just got to 7 star caravan lol...
10* in Caravan, sitting on The Caravaneer's Challenge and a few other 10* quests. A few Caravan quest do not unlock until you get farther into G-rank. And a few Gathering Hall quests do not unlock until you are at least HR100.

Just got to G2 and about to finish the full Seregios armor (got 1 Lens from carve on 4th Seregios and one from 1% rewards screen drop, dat luck tho). Need one more Cephalos Grandfin...take this as a warning that a good amount of endgame armor require parts from small monsters. In other words, kill and carve anything you see, no witnesses.

As far as customs, it's all or nothing. Banning a few to keep them legal is stupid. Perhaps we should have banned only a few items to keep them legal? Do you guys want another MK situation? Stop half-assing the rules to keep something legal. Keep it simple.

Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Can we just all get along please? We spend more time arguing than actually trying to help Texas and Smash as a whole. C'mon guys. Let's try to find a way to unite Texas instead of splitting up and having a civil war.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The civil war of the nerds.

Whoever wins, no one cares.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
this isnt argument, this is an important debate concerning the future of how we play this game...basically

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Dang already?? Thoughts?!
Lmao wait till season 3 is all I can say then.

Just wait till season 3 :3
I really enjoyed it. It hooked me in for sure. I think the flashbacks and backstory are what make it so intriguing for me. Thanks for pushing me to finish =}

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Onion have they even taught about The Civil War at your school yet? lol
Yes I have. It's about the battle between South Texas and North Texas, right? We learned it yesterday and I passed the test with a 93! Professor Xyro was pretty biased though... He kept on saying that South Texas was the best, and the test review had a bunch of pictures of sliced onions and piggy banks for some reason... I think he's going senile...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nintendo Direct Officially announced for tomorrow
m.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/nintendo-direct-announced-for-tomorrow

5pm

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
5PM today? I bet it will announce Mewtwo download date and probably Amiibo stuff.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Can't wait for all of Houston fighting round one
Not possible. There will be 4-5 times as many SA players than there will be Houston players.

Houston shouldn't fight houston until round 3 or 4 of winners

Last edited:

Xyro77

MH4 on WiiU?

gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200566

April fools jokes/rumors and crap are all over the Internet today and tomorrow so who knows if this is the real deal.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fake, get a New 3DS you nerd.

Xyro77

Fake, get a New 3DS you nerd.
I told you LONG AGO that if I buy a bad game like MH I would only do it on console. Better graphics, better wifi and better controls. It doesn't make the design better but it lessens the smell of the sh*t game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Look, I know Resident Trash was bad, but no need to throw a hissy fit. You running around getting carried won't matter if it's on New 3DS or in HD. I'll just be able to see the "Xyro has fainted" and "QUEST FAILED" messages more clearly.

Last edited:

Xyro77

RER was SUPER good. Put in 180 hours on 3ds and another 136 on WiiU.

I won't get carried on MH if they ended up making MH4 good.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The last two pages have been fun to read.
Seeing Aftershock with no South Texas attendance made me tear up. I'm so proud that everyone stuck to their guns. :applejack:

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
I can already tell this was created by a Melee/PM player.

Look at the calendar.
It was. If he actually wants to keep the site relevant for smash 4 I'll help him out. He plans on getting into smash 4 though.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
RER was SUPER good. Put in 180 hours on 3ds and another 136 on WiiU.

I won't get carried on MH if they ended up making MH4 good.
Honestly, 3U did a bad job of explaining a lot of things, so they tried to fix that with weapon tutorials. But people have a problem with mashing A button without reading. Modern gamers want constant hand holding, which this game does not do. The game usually only explains something entirely new only once. The game gives you hints and you have to figure out based on visual and audio cues. So, if you expect the game to tell you to "GO HERE TO DO THIS" then congrats, you are a modern gamer. Go play CoD or something. Otherwise, seriously, GIT GUD.
Seeing Aftershock with no South Texas attendance made me tear up. I'm so proud that everyone stuck to their guns. :applejack:
I love contributing by doing nothing.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
I know what you are getting at but Houston and Austin both went and made top 12. Even if you want to take a jab at Dallas, I hope you don't mean to say the people that went don't represent their cities or don't count.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No Tesh.

Bad Tesh.

You're a nobody like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Top Bottom