• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smashers

SouthernGent

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the tag @ AbstractLogic AbstractLogic ,

If you haven't already you should join the Houston Melee Facebook group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/223986011009934/ ), despite the fact that it is Houston Melee we have a lot of PM players in it and it is a great way to find out about tournaments and smashfests when they happen. I generally host PM Smashfests around once a week and there is a UofH smashfest on Thursday nights that been happening the last several weeks.

Like Abstract said, there is a weekly tournament at Game Guys that I help host/run, we run Melee and PM and have a lot of the better players in the city attend along with a handful of newer players as well so there is a good balance of skill level. Not sure what area of Houston you live in but I definitely recommend going to the weeklies, it can be a bit of a drive for some (even myself) but the amount of fun and experience you can get is helpful in the long run.

Phazewhee

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the tag @ AbstractLogic AbstractLogic ,

If you haven't already you should join the Houston Melee Facebook group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/223986011009934/ ), despite the fact that it is Houston Melee we have a lot of PM players in it and it is a great way to find out about tournaments and smashfests when they happen. I generally host PM Smashfests around once a week and there is a UofH smashfest on Thursday nights that been happening the last several weeks.

Like Abstract said, there is a weekly tournament at Game Guys that I help host/run, we run Melee and PM and have a lot of the better players in the city attend along with a handful of newer players as well so there is a good balance of skill level. Not sure what area of Houston you live in but I definitely recommend going to the weeklies, it can be a bit of a drive for some (even myself) but the amount of fun and experience you can get is helpful in the long run.
I can't tell you how awesome that is since I'm attending UH right now, so even Pasadena isn't too far! :p Thanks for the info though! Thanks for the info though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom