• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houesing For WinerFast Help??

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Me an a friend are coming down to winterfast, where from the bahamas , but we need houesin,... but REALLY GUYS HELP US OUT!!!!, PM me or add me on facebook, (Frankell knowles), Msn (kelkazoku18@hotmail.com), Aim (kelvon18) , THANKS!!!, =D

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I've never seen english words butchered so badly.
are you really trying to be a ****!! right now!! really, com'on i don't care really, we dont talk like you guys do so yeah, you would think its bad or what have you, ohh well, but are you here to help us, or just too be a BIG *** ****, "Nothing Personal" we just really need houesin :)[/COLOR]

Rayku

Smash Lord
are you really trying to be a ****!! right now!! really, com'on i don't care really, we dont talk like you guys do so yeah, you would think its bad or what have you, ohh well, but are you here to help us, or just too be a BIG *** ****, "Nothing Personal" we just really need houesin :)[/COLOR]
Yep I'm just being a ****. I live in GA and can't afford to go to Winterfest, soooo

Good luck getting housing.

Renth

Smash Hero
I smell something fishy about this post, rumors that some day a person might use the Smash World Forums to rob someones house, abduct their children and so on. Would in my eyes have an absoultely butchered post like this one.. or a intelligent post requesting a place to stay with no background information about smash its self..

I don't know.. I could be wrong. After re-reading it you sound like a crack addict trying to run away from the police.

I mean to support that I think you're a joke (again I could be wrong) There are threads in the atlantic south that say Winterfest spelled properly and if you felt you couldn't spell it even though you can read it... then why wouldn't you just copy and paste it...

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I mean... come on.

He could just be foreign.

They very well may speak idiot in the bahamas.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Yep I'm just being a ****. I live in GA and can't afford to go to Winterfest, soooo

Good luck getting housing.
haha thanks i guess, n_n

I might be able to house...

I'm not sure yet
i hope so =D

I smell something fishy about this post, rumors that some day a person might use the Smash World Forums to rob someones house, abduct their children and so on. Would in my eyes have an absoultely butchered post like this one.. or a intelligent post requesting a place to stay with no background information about smash its self..

I don't know.. I could be wrong. After re-reading it you sound like a crack addict trying to run away from the police.

I mean to support that I think you're a joke (again I could be wrong) There are threads in the atlantic south that say Winterfest spelled properly and if you felt you couldn't spell it even though you can read it... then why wouldn't you just copy and paste it...

DUDE!! COM'ON ARE YOU TRYIN TOO NOT LET ME GET HOUEING?...REALLY, I REALLY NEED IT

Yous trollllin

it's k Nassau has one of the best hotel resorts in the world. THE WHOLE WORLD
HAHA, yeah i guess, my house is right next to it, i could like walk to it =D, have you been there before?

Top Bottom