• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Bowser-Kirby action! Kevvviiinnn vs t!mMy--and other matches!

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
I FINALLY HAVE BRAWL!!!

Now that that's aside, allow me to introduce you to some online matches :p
As the title of the thread may have already implied, I had quite a few online matches with Timmy, a fellow Oregon smasher, and a fantastic Kirby player. However, I was so engrossed in playing Brawl that I completely forgot about its Replay feature until the very end, so I was only able to capture these three matches:

Kevvviiinnn(Bowser) vs t!mMy(Kirby) 1
Kevvviiinnn(Bowser) vs t!mMy(Kirby) 2
Kevvviiinnn(Meta Knight) vs t!mMy(DeDeDe)
Kevvviiinnn(Bowser) vs Random Guy(Meta Knight) (kind of irrelevant but worth watching I guess)

We had plenty more matches than this obviously, but this was all I could get. These are just friendlies--not tournament matches. I had a lot of fun and hopefully got a lot better as well ^-^

Feel free to comment as you wish, and if you're Timmy, feel free to unleash your rage upon me for posting these without your consent >_<

<333 Timmy

EDIT: Added the video against a person who will remain nameless.
EDIT: A few more non-t!MmY matches. I'm trying out some other characters for once :)

Kevvviiinnn(Marth) vs Exia(Ganondorf)
Kevvviiinnn(Kirby) vs Exia(Wolf)
Kevvviiinnn(Bowser) vs Exia(Marth)

I really need to unlock everyone so I can try them out too :(

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
those are some of the best videos i have ever seen, you two are so evenly matched and all three matches were really fun to watch. thanks a lot of sharing =)

how do you like Meta Knight overall, kev?

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
Wow. I'm surprised I got such a positive response to these videos! I'm glad you like them. I'm fairly new to Brawl (new to playing it at least), but I enjoy it a lot. I mained Bowser in Melee but was never very well known since I never travelled (can't) and hardly went to tournaments.

I like Meta Knight a lot, actually. Haven't really been able to use him much though, too busy using Bowser xD

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hope to see you at a tourney again Kev. We can play without lag. ;)

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Really nice vids you got there kev, hope to see more in the future (and play you some also =P)

Your Bowser is just cool, but you metaknight isn't soo bad either (though... was with almost every good bowser player using metaknight, he must have the bowser cuteness or something).

anyway, good matches ;)

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
lol kevinnnnnnnn lets play call jesse and try to go to his place or play online k
its was alot of fun last time we played seriously

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
Kirby vs Bowser is indeed a VERY fun matchup ^-^
I also like Bowser vs Meta Knight a lot, but I wasn't able to record any of those with Timmy :(

Thank you for all the positive comments, guys! I promise you, I will never stop Brawling =P

(BC, we really need to Smash again sometime. You are incredibly fun to play with! How about we set something up at Jesse's place?)

Top Bottom