• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hosting "The 300 Tournament" this Sunday on Twitch

RecklessGreen

Smash Rookie
As of 10-26-2014, I received 300 followers from the last tourney. And everyone asked for more, so here we go for another one.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/U47CzcwD3L

And so I'm preparing then next tournament this Sunday on Twitch. Who can join? Anyone, so be sure to polish your skills. I will be streaming the top 8 players in the bracket. Because the last tourney took too long, this will be single elimination only.

Rules:
1 vs. 1
2 Stock
Best 2 out of 3 matches
No items
No Customs
Any stages allowed except those with hazards.
Omega stages are allowed. (Strongly recommend Flats 2 Omega, it has the least amount of lag. 2nd choices: Pacman omega, paper mario omega)

East and Middle Coast Preferred (Sorry West Coast players, too much lag)

You may switch characters after matches.
Mii Fighters allowed, but no customs
This is a single elimination tournament, so if you lose, you lose.

Tournament TIME: This Sunday at 3:00pm EST

Signups END AT Tourney's Start

My twitch account: http://www.twitch.tv/recklessgreen
(I'll be around at 7pm EST on weekdays)

*Important*

Last tournament there have been false reports. Please report to me via PM in challonge or chat board. Also recommend everyone to take a picture of the battle results so you have proof of win. But honestly, let's have some fun here, don't be a douche.

*VERY IMPORTANT*

You need to change your username by clicking on your name, then under settings. You can easily change your nick at any time.

Ex.

RGreen3539-9578-1881

Nick has to be 6 or less characters, then followed by 14 for Friend code. If you have not done this yet, you are then DISQUALIFIED from the tournament.

Again, thank you

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Welp, Nexus had terrible connection and lag. Would like to say I lost fairly but damn...3DS connectivity blows

RecklessGreen

Smash Rookie
Hopefully Wii U will be better. Sorry about the Lag though. It happen.s

Also, great turnout for the tourney. Such a great ending too.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

ToonKevin38844

Smash Rookie
NNID
ToonKevin38844
3DS FC
1564-3663-5172
GGs to all, Btw this is supersonic38844/ Kevin/ToonKevin...lol, can't wair for 400

Top Bottom