• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hopes for a competitive Smash 3DS community?

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
This is me here. There is no way I am buying a Wii U, unless the 3DS version of Smash runs like garbage for some reason.
Same, I didn't own a 3ds or Wii U before it was announced. But I chose the 3ds because I loved the concept

Soul.

Some people own a 3ds and aren't gonna buy a Wii U to play smash when its coming on 3ds.
For me, the 3ds will be the only version and I'm sure there will be a competitive community
You're right, lol. Like you said, the game will have a competitive community. This game will have its own competitive players and stuff, there will be online tournaments too, so that's a good thing.
Of course, there are friendlies too in that you add a Friend on the 3DS to practice, too.

Top Bottom