• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hope you havin a good day

Optimistic Ori

Smash Rookie
Hello one of few people that browse this forum page on a regular basis, online friends call me Omni but you can call me whatever I aint picky

I've been a fan of the Smash games for I wanna say six years? My still best friend got me into it when I met him and I still dig it. I always mained as Link in brawl and in SSB4 I did the same thing for a while, but I've gotten real attached to Toon Link (I love the zelda series, especially Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass which made me cry at the end).

Up until this year I had no idea what tilts were and felt like a really not smart donkey when I discovered them.
I also have Pac Man which my uncle said because of how I play he thought I would be pretty good with him and I love him as well. I'm kinda iffy on my third main which has been traded numerous times between lucario, jigglypuff and pikachu. Uncle and I chose each others fighters and I got kinda fond of jiggle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but then i traded to pikachu cuz of jiggly's speed and small move set for serious playing. Pikachu I loved anyways but I struggled with him too so I swapped to Lucario which I did pretty alright with. But because I'm not the brightest and because of how I play, I would always be running after my opponent with him despite his speed SO i've been swapping between them for a while.

Uhhmmm what else can I say about me.
I love art and animation, animation I grew fond of when I was around 11, art stuck with me since i was born. I'm a member of Hyuns Dojo and Stick Page (i do a lot of stick figure animation, still learning!).

Music, I love Sublime thanks to my big brother, and the Dirty Heads thanks to the uncle I mentioned earlier. I listen to a lot of remixes too, dubstep zelda remixes the most of anything.

Thats pretty much it I suppose, nice to meet ya thanks for reading have a good one :D

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom