• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hope everyone noticed

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
in today's update (very first picture) that his jumps are as everyone thought they would be. Kirby-esk. I'm sure someone already mentioned it.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Just for the sake of being argumentative, I'm going to propose another option.

Neutral B - Super Inhale
King Dedede takes a big breath. if he sucks anyone in, he can spit them out at high force, perhaps KOing at high percentages. if he fails to suck anyone in after a second or two, he will puff up and be able to float around for awhile. Enemies touching the bottom of his belly will be damaged.

Shishou

Smash Apprentice
That doesn't exactly imply he can multi-hop. He could just be floating.

His floating could essentially be another form of gliding. Such as do your second jump and hold jump for him to bloat up and float.

Smash brother 93

Smash Rookie
Just for the sake of being argumentative, I'm going to propose another option.

Neutral B - Super Inhale
King Dedede takes a big breath. if he sucks anyone in, he can spit them out at high force, perhaps KOing at high percentages. if he fails to suck anyone in after a second or two, he will puff up and be able to float around for awhile. Enemies touching the bottom of his belly will be damaged.

So that means if Kirby sucks up DeDeDe, he will have the same power :laugh:

smashbot226

Smash Master
That doesn't exactly imply he can multi-hop. He could just be floating.

His floating could essentially be another form of gliding. Such as do your second jump and hold jump for him to bloat up and float.
Or it could be an umbrella like action, like Peach's umbrella or the umbrella item, maybe even Peach's ability to float in midair.

xfootdoctor

Smash Cadet
nahh don't think so....they might have taken a screen shot at that time when he was falling or somthing?

because playing kirby 64 he helps kirby and you jump on his back...and well...he's pretty heavy and blocky in kirby 64

well I dunno he's like a bird? but he looks pretty heavy....bowser...DK

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
yea i agree on the thing like Bowser or DK that seems to be something like Bowsers Down B

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
I'm seeing it more as just a down-A arial attack, not a floaty jump. That'd be interesting, though, a heavy character with a recovery like that.

Top Bottom