• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hook me up

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
To those who can write an alright paper:

hook me up with an argument-based research paper. Just as long as there's 2 sides to the argument and you take a stance it's straight. Preferably one that calls for some sort of action being that i'm going to model a power point after it conveying the point and it would be easier that way. I just formatted and don't have any of my old research papers.. just nature v. nurture and it doesn't take a stance.

Come on bros... be bros!!!! hook me up.. pleeease

Beanman

Smash Cadet
wait...you want someone...to write a research paper...for you? O.O XDDDDDDDDDD

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol i share my papers with a lot of people. every one i know does it, not that big of a deal... esp. in this case being that i'm not even using the paper. I've already gotten a few sent to me but none that appeal to me so far (i'm not using the paper... i'm being a little picky because all i have to do is present it) and i don't feel like talking about blockades being key for union victory or racial equality in regard to whether violence is a viable option. so....... anyone? :)

edit: rome you are clueless, nothing you do or say will stop me from being lazy with this. gtfo

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
If you can guarantee my lazy *** a passing grade on the Economics Final, I'll do it.

Gotta give something in return.

Money works. Real well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wish I had my old papers..
As do I. Fortunately, technology has it now I can save my stuff and come back to it at any time (External HDD, USB drives, SD cards). ISH is ridiculous.

help me get a hundred on my AP world history exam tomorrow.

Aight. Whatever you are told is not entirely accurate. I been told history is just someone's views told as truths. And as far as I was taught from grade K to senior year in highschool, I can say we were given one side of the story, and sometimes were left without whole pieces of history altogether. History is written by the victor. For the sake of the class, learn what you are taught, but don't believe it as truth.

vZakat

Half Genie
I had to do a paper like this once. I wrote it about how Xenosaga and Xenogears are connected story wise and take place in the same universe with the opposing side being that Xenosaga is not related to Xenogears an any in-game way but has some similarities game play wise. My research was playing the games. I got a B on that paper. lol.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Writing an argument-based paper is somewhat hard to start because well...you're arguing with the other objective pretty much. In your subject you didn't say two sides to the argument, you just said it had to be an "argument-based research paper?"

Either way semester just ended for me, best get to writing. lol.

Jaff

Smash Rookie
Just do some good research and the paper will write itself. Seriously, lots of quotes to illustrate points and you are good to go.

Top Bottom