• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hook a smasher up this weekend

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Anything smash-related happening in bama this weekend? Preferably melee >_>

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
thought it said "smash a hooker up" for a second....

btw who's the best melee player in AL?
Fun Fact: There are no smashers in Alabama. There's me and R&B... and apparently nobody else. (and we're memphis smashers anyways >_> )

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
So build your community!

My city has grown by 2-3 smashers since I moved here in May, maybe adding another 1-4 in the near future. WI's holding its first tournament in years next week. The scene is alive. It only takes someone with the willingness to do it.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
So build your community!

My city has grown by 2-3 smashers since I moved here in May, maybe adding another 1-4 in the near future. WI's holding its first tournament in years next week. The scene is alive. It only takes someone with the willingness to do it.
Oh yeah, we're trying. There's a gaming club that plays a lot of brawl and we're slowly integrating melee, but few people have an actual interest in it. It's a slow, slow process, and we want to actually get better besides doing ganon dittos 24/7.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, we're trying. There's a gaming club that plays a lot of brawl and we're slowly integrating melee, but few people have an actual interest in it. It's a slow, slow process, and we want to actually get better besides doing ganon dittos 24/7.
Who are you? whose r&b?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I, too, read as 'smash a hooker up' at first.

Maybe something at mine and Zero's, idk, big project due Tues so we might not. One of us will post in the bama thread if we decide to have a smashfest.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
its funny cause if you play me ill probably be ganon most of the time. But yeah -Chad- and Moogle live in alabama. They are probably the best smashers in AL

Top Bottom