• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Honk if you feel Sonic shouldn't be in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
I see people everywhere going "Sonic should be in Brawl! Sonic should be in Brawl!" And I have to wonder, why?

I have no reason to abjure Sonic from Brawl, but the thing is, I have no reason to promote it, either. For people wanting to go in to the age-old fight of Mario vs. Sonic, you have "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games" to look forward to, which I belive is being released around the same time as Brawl.

And, the thing is, Sonic being in Brawl just doesn't feel right for me.

I know that this post has no solid logical argument, and this could be an opinion that only I possess. But if you, too, feel that Sonic is better off staying out of the Smash scene, I want to see it!

Now let the discussion (and inevitable flaming) begin. Honk.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
*Honks*

I still dislike the idea too. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games should do enough for anyone wanting a Mario vs Sonic game seeing as then there'd be more Sonic characters in aswell. I feel Sonic alone wouldn't be enough for a real Mario vs Sonic contest.

However I still don't like the idea of having Sonic in Smash, I accept him better than most other 3rd party characters. But meh, I'm strongly against all 3rd party characters in Smash so it doesn't mean ****. :p

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
This is a tricky one. Although I would like to see Sonic being in Brawl, I just can't think of any moves that he'd be able to use. Of course, Brawl would pull through with it in the end, but it's still just a weird idea. This one is a topsy-turvy for me.... but,

[/honk]

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
I don´t like Sonic and I don´t want him to be in SSBB, but it´s almost certain.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind sonic being in brawl as long as he is fun to use. I'm completely against the developers putting him with some doo doo moveset just to sell more games. If he's going to be in brawl he should actually contribute to the fun factor and overall experience, not just be some tacked on inclusion that's only there to get more people to buy the game.

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
I'm all for Sonic, but it is hard to think of a moveset for him. As it was said, if he's tacked on then it's a honk.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
How about I honk if I'm going to close this topic for redundancy?...

HONK!

If you want to discuss Sonic, post in the Sonic thread, whether you support or detract him. We don't need two topics for every character (one for and one against), that would just completely fill up the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom