• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hometown Melee Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryralane

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I can't believe I haven't made a topic before this, but here's my first topic on SWF! Yay =D

Anyways, I was wanting to hold a tournament in my hometown (Like post little bulletins in my school or something, nothing big) and I was wondering what would be suitable for a small tournament such as this. I have never been to a tournament, as I don't think I'd be anywhere good enough. I'm just wanting to hold a tournament for my school and was wanting to know how I should set it up and such. Please and thank you for helping! =3

Ryralane

Smash Rookie
There's a regional section of the board for this.

Also don't triple topic post O.O.
I didn't mean to =( My stupid internet couldn't find a response from the server...I didn't think it'd actually post when it said that @.@

Anyways, sorry for putting it in the wrong board. I'm not advertising the tournament, just wondering how I should set it up. Like I said, totally for my school and nothing else.

P.S. How do I delete topics? >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom