• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

holy **** star ocean 4 is such a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'M NOT PLAYING IT BECAUSE IM BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE.

Maybe i can borrow (read: steal) Jx31's copy when he gets done.

*Medusa grin* Actually, I am going to "borrow" his copy. Or else somebody will magically wind up with a 6 point combo.

-evil laugh-

_____

Offtopic, but I would actually pay money to have a grin like Medusa (from Soul Eater). That has to be one of the evilest smirks I've seen in my life.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not playing it cause I don't like the series, bro. I tried for each game, and lost interest in all but 3, odd enough.

And the motion capture in SO4 gets on my nerves.:ohwell:

Auron

Smash Cadet
Im playin it. jus got it yestaday its really fun....aside from having to fight with the camera which goes all over the place lol.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
How the **** can you not like 2 with it's awesomely bad voice acting. I mean, the game itself is good (I can understand you not liking it though, that's fair), BUT THE VOICE ACTING.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena! XD

izzy24

Smash Ace

*Medusa grin* Actually, I am going to "borrow" his copy. Or else somebody will magically wind up with a 6 point combo.

-evil laugh-

_____

Offtopic, but I would actually pay money to have a grin like Medusa (from Soul Eater). That has to be one of the evilest smirks I've seen in my life.
I concur good sir lol....BTW what is the game about???

Malk

Smash Champion

-evil laugh-

_____

Does anyone in the world care about smashboards bans?? I thought they were medals of honor...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
second story is the best one by far
SPICUUUUUUUUUUULE!!

DONT YOU THINK I'M VERY STRONG?!?!

Star Ocean 2's voice acting is top tier when it comes to awesomely bad. Like, I think the only game that has even come close (and ***** the ever lasting **** out of it) is Chaos Wars (if you want links to how bad that is, ask about it in the general thread).

__

But yeah, Star Ocean is off the chain. I wish I knew somebody who owned 3 right now so I could bum it offa them.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Amazon.ca still hasn't shipped my freakin' copy >=( I'm playing through SO Second Evolution since I never played Second Story while I wait.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
LOL there's nothing as bad as this...House of the dead bad acting FTW :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8Schos7g0&feature=related
hahahahahahha

*Serious Face*

You're so ****ing wrong it's comical.

You think that's bad?

How bout you try some Chaos Wars?
And here's some more just to **** your ears

That is seriously the voice acting in the game. What happened with the game was that the budget was so low, the head producer opted out of actually hiring voice actors and just got his family to do it, all of which have absolutely no voice acting experience, period. (Seriously, that's what happened). If I remember right, the only one of the "voice actors" that had ANY prior experience was somebody who acted in a local theater.

(takes a hop back)
And that's a wrap!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
HEY ITS HOT!

SPICULE!

My Strength!

I cant see!

Mooooooooother.....

Star Ocean 2 = my favorite game of all time
Star Ocean 3 = one of the worst RPGs ive ever played

With the fact that normal fights became as hard as long boss fights on the 2nd disc, and the huge plot twist of the game was ********, star ocean 3 was terrible. Ive only played like an hour of star ocean 4 but im liking it so far. Its storyline is at least relevant to the star ocean series.

*pretends star ocean 3 never happened*

-Chad-

Slackerator
Star Ocean 2 was beast.

I like Indalecio's voice acting.

"I'M COMING!"

Bowman was pimp too.

"LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE POPULAR WITH THE LADIES AGAIN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom