• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy crap, just seen a replay of meta knight

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
vs donkey kong, and meta knight did a uncharged up smash on a 142 percent donkey kong and KO'ed him, there wasn't a red crack the red crack is where a 98% attack you've just done or the opponent and it KO's him, it was just normal, donkey kong blasted up, he wasn't fast at all.

holy crap, looks like meta knight has potential after all, his 5 jumps can be perfect for dodging, he's hell-a fast and his cape "rolling"(dodging) is a awesome animation

meta knight=batman

Last edited:

DiggersBoy

Smash Apprentice
Wait what slow the **** down what are you even saying

Blah blah blah Upsmash blah blah red crack blah blah potential

DiggersBoy

Smash Apprentice
looks like you need some cream for your burn m8
No, MK main here. Meta Knight is good, most of the players on this subforum already know that. I'm just very confused as to what you were saying, as you sounded like you were rambling in this post. Sorry if I sounded rude, I'm just quite confused.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
up smash is good, but it only works on larger characters like DK since it has like no hitbox on the ground at all.

also your edit made this a lot easier to understand. But uh. now what!

Top Bottom