• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Christ I suck with Fox

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
acid, serius man, if u want a good fox practice technical moves. Or at least try to elarn l cancling, no matter if its shffling but at least try l cancel..

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Any advice for a not technical fox?

Yes, get technical. :laugh:

Edit: But seriously, In previous posts I see you denying the need to have technical skills to win with Fox. Trust not only me, but everyone. The reason you think the really good Japanese smashers are sooo good without useing advanced techniques is because you are not noticing them. They L-cancel for sure. No offense, but from your posts you seem to be lacking necessary knowledge to exceed in melee (in these boards anyway). Read the guides. Know the guides. Learn to do the stuff in the guides. Do it. Just do it. OOOOO (Michael Jackson anyone?)

takieddine

Smash Master
Masashi and Takagi are both very technical, they are just efficient in their tech skill, meaning they dont go around doing waveshining etc, but would never miss l-cancels etc.

Top Bottom