• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HMM SO THE GUIDE WAR IS UP....

Litt

Samus
Do whatever the hell you guys want, if you care to acknowledge the effort pooch or myself put into our guides, http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...te-submit-your-favorite-200-in-prizes.381745/ do something for the guide contest, I didn't read the rules, Im prob not gonna, (do something nice for poochy, hes put a ton of work into his new guide and show him our support)... hmmm yeah also his guide should prob be stickied... when are the mods gonna get to that... I may be a ****, but at least I get **** done and I notice the little things ;) #shotfired smash boards staff/admins

Last edited:

pooch182

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-3177-9014
Also, I'll take this time to say that I'm looking for any and all advice on how to improve the guide that I've written. I know it's lengthy, but it can use more work and I'd like it go into more depth. I'm working on getting .gifs together for hitboxes and animations, and I'll try to make a nice little table of stats on moves if I can get around to it.

And, since I don't want this to be viewed as my guide, so much as I want it to be viewed as our guide, if I end up winning any money, I'll be donating it to my local stream for equipment upgrades (twitch.tv/windycitysmash btw). That way, if it is acknowledged, the reward goes back to the community, which is the very source of the information I've gathered up.

Litt

Samus
Also, I'll take this time to say that I'm looking for any and all advice on how to improve the guide that I've written. I know it's lengthy, but it can use more work and I'd like it go into more depth. I'm working on getting .gifs together for hitboxes and animations, and I'll try to make a nice little table of stats on moves if I can get around to it.

And, since I don't want this to be viewed as my guide, so much as I want it to be viewed as our guide, if I end up winning any money, I'll be donating it to my local stream for equipment upgrades (twitch.tv/windycitysmash btw). That way, if it is acknowledged, the reward goes back to the community, which is the very source of the information I've gathered up.
I would prob just pocket the moneys, so vote that guy cuz hes a boss

Top Bottom