• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiya everyone over there around SB

toonlink.png

Smash Rookie
NNID
HonorableGamer
Heyo, everyone, I just forgot for a while I've made a SB account (wow I get dumb sometimes), but yeah, I just finally found the Post a Thread button, but yeah. I really love playing SSB, and would be glad if I could play with anybody around, my mains in SSB WiiU are :4tlink: and :4ness: , and I use a few others, too. I might not play as much as I did before due to personal stuff, but I might enjoy a few matches with anyone.

I have started playing SSB for the first time in Melee with a gamecube, it was one of the greatest game I could ever played, and so I went addicted of SSB in general. I really think SSB in general is one of the best games whenever you want to play with a friend, go competitive, and so on. You can even use this game to resolve arguments with other people :yeahboi:

I also have a Steam account and play some PC games.

Well, off with you, guys! :denzel:
(Hope this intro works.)

Last edited:

toonlink.png

Smash Rookie
NNID
HonorableGamer
Oh hey, thanks!

Anyway, here's a fun-fact: My profile pic is actually a .png file

toonlink.png

Smash Rookie
NNID
HonorableGamer
Oh my God, I love that signature you have there

But yeah, talking about Smash, I either play some of the others Smash games, but right now I only have SSB Wii U, and I'm figuring how to get Project M.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag me!
I'm always up for matches, just let me know, my skype and NNID is wolfie9090 :b

Last edited:
Top Bottom