• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hit box problems

Noso

Hilarious words
NNID
spiritenemy
I've had a few matches in the past, and numerous today that I lost because my hitboxes and grab boxes were just too short or missed entirely, and normally I don't voice my concerns about things, but this has started to get beyond agitating. do any of you fellow boy users have this problem and or a solution for this?

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Grab hitboxes can get a little help from perfect pivots.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
My advice would be to get familiar with Roy's range to improve your spacing and avoid whiffing your attacks.

Noso

Hilarious words
NNID
spiritenemy
My advice would be to get familiar with Roy's range to improve your spacing and avoid whiffing your attacks.
it just bothers me because i've seen instances where the orange hitbox would connect with the character, and not hit, and my video where i've gotten hit from an attack that had no business hitting me (like getting killed because something grazed my sword)

Top Bottom