• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hit and Give (we strike back)

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Alright... so there's this really lame game, and it's called 'Hit and Give'. And it's been "taken over" by scrubby Yoshi mains. But as we all know, Ice Climbers are far superior to Yoshi (who is literally bottom tier). Somehow I found myself caught up in this game, and managed to keep the IC's alive this far, but now all Ice Climber mains, no matter how stupid you think this game is, have to win, because that's what Ice Climber mains do: Play to win.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=138680&page=28

Simply copy the list, subtract a point from the character you want to eliminate, and add a point to the character you want to heal. We all want to kill Yoshi. Seriously, this is an insignificant forum game, but we can't lose to ****ing Yoshi.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
ROFL play me online... scrub.

Edit -- And get back to your own forum. We don't take kindly to your type around here. (:<

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kyu Puff, I'm all for, ya know....IC and stuff. but this is way to much, I'm not gonna take it anymore, I've had it.

Firstly, on your first post, you said Yoshi was bottom tier, he is nowhere near bottom, He is ATLEAST High Middle, if not higher.

Second, Yoshi mains aren't scrubish, I have lots of Yoshi friends that are some of the coolest people I've ever met.

I can understand that you don't want to lose, but to Yoshi??? Too me that's an honor

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Actually according to the tier list based on tournament t8s, Yoshi is low to bottom (he's made little to no placings).

And keep in mind, this is all in good fun. I have nothing against Yoshi mains, in fact I enjoy beating them. Talking **** is a form of psyching your opponent out. Hopefully nobody else is seriously offended by it, it's just to motivate IC players and heat the competition.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Oh, ok I understand. But I know lots of BC tourneys where Yoshi has placed very high.

Gindler

Smash Champion
ROFL play me online... scrub.

Edit -- And get back to your own forum. We don't take kindly to your type around here. (:<
Oh no you dih int...scrub (besides haven't you heard the old saying? wifi doesn't matter, well that's what we say in college housing places do to horrible lag "john alert!!!")

Ha, I would think I'm allowed on the forum of one of my secondary characters...:laugh:

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Hello, IC people. I see that you're enjoying the game. Well, on the Yoshi Topic similar to this, Kackemee made a suggestion to that make a temporary treaty and take everyone else out. So that we are the only two left. ( I'm probably bending kack's words because i'm new to this as well.)XP

Now, before you say "no".(.) It seems that the lucario fans have just taken over and are now attacking both sides. So if we work on eliminating that problem. We can probably go back to killing each other or we can work to going through to the end.Plus this will be a easier way for yall to get points without us having to retaliate all the time. And then tear each other apart. XD

The choices are yours ladies and gentlemen. Let it be a wise one. *Sips mountain dew.* And... BUUURRRRRRRRRRP! ... Excuse me. And just think about the butt kicking we can do on the other guys. >:D Plus, it seems like the Poke'mon are teaming up. Yeah, they mostly gunning for Yoshi, but just imagine who will they attack next if they kill Yoshi? We can help O_o .... hold that thought. *rest break.* Much better... As I was saying, we can help prevent that. :) Then still kill each other afterwards! :D

Top Bottom