• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HIIIII!!!

ShadowMasterFluffy

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterFluffy
3DS FC
0731-5123-3029
Hello, as you probably knew I am new, obviously I am a fan of smash bros, my first game was actually Brawl, so I have some better impressions of the game than , I have 64 on the Wii virtual console, and I have actually only played Melee a couple of times at a friends house, but I later tried Project M, not for the competitive scene, but actually just for Mewtwo :mewtwopm:, but I am becoming interested in the competitive scene, and I am planning on getting in on the Smash 4 scene.

Outside of Smash I do play competitive Pokemon and I feel I am about intermediate on wifi battles, if you do battle me only warning is that I do not follow Smogon rules. :115:

You can also add me for Monster Hunter, but otherwise I don't do much else outside of school and talking to friends on Skype

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome SMF to SB!

Maybe another thing you can do outside of Smash is spreading the word of our benevolent Sun God, Superman.

1396593324755.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the good ol' forums ShadowMaster of all things Fluffy. Your Mewtwo loyal is something to admire. Hopefully you'll show the same dedication and support to our Emperor Superman.

Chuck Norris also shows his appreciation

Enjoy the forums!

Top Bottom