• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hii People!

Blaze O'Donnell

Smash Rookie
hello!, im Blaze, I've been playing Smash Ultimate for a good while, only with the problem, i dont have switch to play so much -,w,- , but, i obtained so much experience playing with people who have switch and plays competitively, playing with they in their houses or in a local who you pay to play, learning things ever i can.

My Main is Luigi , Cloud is my secondary, but i like play luigi more than cloud jsjs
i'm here because i want to continue learning more about Smash Ultimate, before, i only played Super Smash Flash 2, and is so different to Ultimate and it is somewhat difficult for me to fully adapt to the gameplay in ultimate.
But I try to do my best to improve uwu
thanks for reading!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
hello!, im Blaze, I've been playing Smash Ultimate for a good while, only with the problem, i dont have switch to play so much -,w,- , but, i obtained so much experience playing with people who have switch and plays competitively, playing with they in their houses or in a local who you pay to play, learning things ever i can.

My Main is Luigi , Cloud is my secondary, but i like play luigi more than cloud jsjs
i'm here because i want to continue learning more about Smash Ultimate, before, i only played Super Smash Flash 2, and is so different to Ultimate and it is somewhat difficult for me to fully adapt to the gameplay in ultimate.
But I try to do my best to improve uwu
thanks for reading!
I also don’t have a switch. I plan on buying the next gen console for the next smash. I used to main cloud. I can give you some tips on how not to work as hard but still get good results.

Edit: I used to work hard with him but climb hazard might always be the best move for every circumstance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom