• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HighLights "Preview"

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
My friends and i were recording some matches then we decided to take the best cenes of the day and make a vid...
Now we want to do something bigger!(that why "preview" i particulary liked this vid (not much the soundtrack but GnK have his sound taste i have mine what ever :ohwell:
Is not MEGA PRO SUPER DUPER LVL,but i think we all trained well to not be a bunch of noobs :)
lets see how the people arount here reacts :chuckle:
o/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyuiqMSzh4

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Wow, not bad, i like that Ness, sexy Shield Breaks :p

You guys should play online :)
we are from brazil...so would lag really hard..
i tried,even in buenos aires server my ping is over 180..and thats way closer than america =/
anyway,is like i said,we will do one biger and better, thnks for comment =D

NixxxoN

Smash Master
dylan u stfuppercut! u aint that good...i pwn u too! K THX BAI! sniff
We are trying to get this section bigger. Doesn't help that if newcomers come and show their stuff you have to always say the same rubbish over and over again

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
tiger you should try to say new stuff not always the same old " I PAWN U SHUN L2P!!!"
ur just getting old and ur comments are just getting more and more useless
we want new stuff, cuz atm nobody cares about u

on topic : good vid, GCLU (koro) keeps not watching videos and say "nice video" just to get more channel views/subs gg on that :laugh:

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Ness shield breaks are already boring before they even happen. Other stuff was good though.

Somewhat surprised by the choice of music though. I never would have thought that other people here were familiar with that song :p

Top Bottom