• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highlights?! - A Falco Combo Video

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody, I've been working on this video for about 2 days non-stop, of course stopping for soda and food. Anywho, I've got it up on youtube, and if demand arises I'll put it up on filefront. Beware! This isn't a falcon combo vid, its more or less a falco one. Also, the first song on there is really quite, I don't know why it's like that, its not on the CD. So you'll be able to hear it, but you might wanna turn it up.

So, without further adue here it is : Highlights?! - A compilation of me, 1-23-07

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
i dont know, probably some time in the future, but only with my main character, captain falcon. But you should definatly watch the whole video.

E3E_IceClimbers

Smash Apprentice
Nice video....only watched about 3 minutes myself....I love that you used thunderhorse in it....song is awesome, deathklok is awesome haha...went really good with the game

Smash Master
Two things:
1.) Why do you call yourself Marth101 when you use Falcon and Falco
2.) Your fingers are extremely fast. Good video.

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
Two things:
1.) Why do you call yourself Marth101 when you use Falcon and Falco
2.) Your fingers are extremely fast. Good video.
because i used to main marth.. he was my main when i first got the game. And I started playing Jamessparrow, and he pretty much showed me how to play falcon.. although now, my falcon is extremely technical, and is better than JS's falcon now... also I took my falco from JS too... so all in all, js is responsible for my falco, and Tapion is responsible for how good my falcon is today... but yeah anyway thats why i dont play marth anymore.. i like falcon and falco better. Birds ftw.

Top Bottom