• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Res Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
That means your computer can't handle it. The quality is too high.

The videos are choppy on my computer, which has 2 dual-core Xeons and 2 GB of RAM. The 10 minute Gamespot video, which is in MPEG format, plays fine. I think part of the blame lies in the fact that wmv is an absolutely horrible format.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
The videos are choppy on my computer, which has 2 dual-core Xeons and 2 GB of RAM. The 10 minute Gamespot video, which is in MPEG format, plays fine. I think part of the blame lies in the fact that wmv is an absolutely horrible format.
Are you on a Mac or something? Or do you have an integrated graphics card by Intel? I've had no trouble at all with mine even streamed through my 360 so I could watch on my HDTV.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Yes, I'm on a Mac. Maybe Microsoft just hates us and gives us a crappy version of WMP.

It's still a terrible format though. Good luck seeking through a wmv movie.

/derail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom