• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High input delay on wiimmfi

FalcoBoi

Smash Rookie
So I've been trying to play wiimmfi with my friend but the input lag is almost a second. We both tested are internet and it's average but it's still so laggy. Any tips to make it more playable? (PC to old for netplay)

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
So I've been trying to play wiimmfi with my friend but the input lag is almost a second. We both tested are internet and it's average but it's still so laggy. Any tips to make it more playable? (PC to old for netplay)
Hmm are you both wired? That usually helps reduce lag other than that you can use the input delay removal code. It's in this text file. To add gecko codes right click the iso, go to properties, then go to the gecko tab, click edit config and replace everything in there with this.

[Gecko]
$Controller input delay removal code
C202AD8C 00000002
7C630214 3863FBFC
60000000 00000000
[Core]
VBeam = True
[Gecko_Enabled]

Other than that close any programs you don't need open that use internet like your browser or other things.

If you're looking for more people to play check out the brawl discord. https://discord.gg/Aez6yCD wiimmfi is very active.

Attachments

FalcoBoi

Smash Rookie
like i said im on original hardware but i can use gecko / usbloader gx to use the code thanks for your help

Luigisama

Smash Champion
like i said im on original hardware but i can use gecko / usbloader gx to use the code thanks for your help
Oh in that case then yeah you should use this code then.

Input delay removal
C202AD8C 00000002
7C630214 3863FBFC
60000000 00000000

If you downloaded the txt file I sent you it also has that and a few extra codes that are nice like replay codes.

FalcoBoi

Smash Rookie
yes i tried it it worked great i dont really know why it works but it does
thanks

EDIT: also why mario in project m just why. jk

Last edited:
Top Bottom