• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi.

D

Deleted member

So...I'm Luca (my online name), and as of right now I'm a half-kitsune, I can generate fire from my hands, and I like pizza.

Well, that last one may not "change".

Also Mii Swordfighter is my Quickplay fighter in Ultimate.

And lastly, I'm a casual player, so um...yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ---

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So...I'm Luca (my online name), and as of right now I'm a half-kitsune, I can generate fire from my hands, and I like pizza.

Well, that last one may not "change".

Also Mii Swordfighter is my Quickplay fighter in Ultimate.

And lastly, I'm a casual player, so um...yeah.
Welcome to Smashboards! If you have any questions feel free to ask any Staff Member. :happysheep:

Don't worry, most people here are casual players as well. We try our best to cater to both.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! If you have any questions feel free to ask any Staff Member. :happysheep:

Don't worry, most people here are casual players as well. We try our best to cater to both.
Also I’m autistic…so, yeah…please don’t kick me out like another forum did!

Reactions: ---

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Also I’m autistic…so, yeah…please don’t kick me out like another forum did!
We'll try not to. Feel free to look over our Terms and Conditions if you have any questions about general rules. 👍

Top Bottom