• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi!

KniteLyfe

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm KniteLyfe. I've been interested in competitive Smash for quite a while now, and I'm looking to improve!

I played the demo for Smash 3DS, and was able to start working on combos with Mario (using his dair Edit: That's his F-air. :p). I'll probably try using Lucario first.
(I'll probably get my copy of Smash 3DS tomorrow or Wednesday)

Last edited:

KniteLyfe

Smash Rookie
Wow nearly whr he WiiU comes out. nice timing. Welcome to Smashboards. Keep improving. You'll feel a tickling inside you every time a battle feels rewarding after a hard work.
Well, I'm getting the Wii U version too. I'm really only getting the 3DS version for three things.
1. Mewtwo
2. Soundrack from Club Nintendo
3. Smash Run
:)

Last edited:

KniteLyfe

Smash Rookie
Just started playing the game. Main changed from Mario to Sheik. :p

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

KniteLyfe

Smash Rookie
Yep, got the patch, and played a bunch of online matches.

(3DS Main is now:4shulk:) :)

Last edited:

SneakyBeakyLyke

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm KniteLyfe. I've been interested in competitive Smash for quite a while now, and I'm looking to improve!

I played the demo for Smash 3DS, and was able to start working on combos with Mario (using his dair Edit: That's his F-air. :p). I'll probably try using Lucario first.
(I'll probably get my copy of Smash 3DS tomorrow or Wednesday)
Luca Rio OP

Top Bottom