• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi

Rizuna

Smash Rookie
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4, why?
I played Link a whole lot in N64, but only for fun.
In Melee, I played Young Link mainly because of the down aerial spike, I started becoming a little competitive during Melee.
Brawl, I stopped being competitive because I was too used to Melee, but I liked Toon Link because of his spike as well.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards?
I mainly joined because I want to get back into the competitive scene for Melee. Maybe Smash 4?
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I did, but they were only very small local events. When Smash 4 comes out, I'd like to attend some.
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.!
I collect PVC and BJDs, and I also take pictures of them. I watch a fair bit of anime, and I like games.
  • What other communities are you a part of?
None worth mentioning, sadly.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha ha, well at least the Smash community is mention worthy. But you won't have to answer that question again since now you're stuck with us :p

Welcome!

I take it you're a fan of the Legend of Zelda series as well, or do you just like how the different Links play in Smash?

Rizuna

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the welcome, Hokori.

I'm not that much of a Zelda fan, but it is my favorite Nintendo series, next to Fire Emblem. I like the arsenal of weaponry they have in Smash for the most part.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Thanks for the welcome, Hokori.

I'm not that much of a Zelda fan, but it is my favorite Nintendo series, next to Fire Emblem. I like the arsenal of weaponry they have in Smash for the most part.
Fire Emblem is my absolute favorite. Your likability level rose 2 levels.

Top Bottom