• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Link at high-tier?
Never.
He's good when played correctly/skillfully, but not that good.

And chances are, you're not that much better than 90% of the Link mains on this board.

Are you US East or Central?
I'll play you whenever you want.

-Nox`

Zoro

Smash Champion
just imagine him with metaknights voice when you read it

"Fight me"
"Victory is my destiny"
"This is a Challenge post to anyone who thinkgs there good at link. i want to face you then help you in what you can do better after a series of matches"

haha awesome

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Either way, Link is a mid-tier Character making him more balanced with less of a learning curve for those with Smash skill. And think about it! Mid-tier is better than what he was in Melee.
How does the tier position make it harder/easier to learn to play a certain character?
And if something its harder to be good(as in win tournaments) with a certain character the higher he/she/it(/potato) is.

Nexgenlink

Smash Cadet
Some where between The Lost Woods of Hyrule and Wa
I don't really know to much about it, but the more balanced the character (The closer it is to middle tier) The less of a learning curve it has. In Melee, Fox was high tier, Bowser was low tier. But it was just as hard to completely master either one of them when compared to Mario or Luigi. But of course this is based purely on a character's FULL potential.

Exce L

Smash Apprentice
I played him .. and this guy is amazing..
Even though my Peach beat him everytime.. He has mad skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom