• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, Try my New Custom PM 3.6 Build for Vanilla 3.6 Users

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Whats the point of this if people don't know what stage or costume their picking? Anyway, one could simply download something like Legacy or something else for more costumes, stages, and music but with Portraits and such.

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
Whats the point of this if people don't know what stage or costume their picking? Anyway, one could simply download something like Legacy or something else for more costumes, stages, and music but with Portraits and such.
I wanted to make a Content-Savvy build for people who want competitive play, but without all the craziness of Legacy. Don't get me wrong, Legacy is cool thing and all, but believe it or not, some people just don't fell the need for all the extra stuff and don't have the desire to buy a 8gig sd just to play a single build. In short, my build is like a "Balanced" version if you will, and anyways, it's aimed primarily at users of Vanilla 3.6 since that's version of PM I used as the base. As for your comment about people "not knowing what stage or costume they're picking", that won't be an issue because my build's custom content level is no where near as "Explosive" as Legacy's, so people will easily remember what is what. Not mention the fact that I clearly stated there is a -DETAILED GUIDE- within the download which contains EVERYTHING people will need to know about my build, which of course includes the list of custom content. I hope I was able to clear things up for ya mate. Have an Awesome Day ;)

Last edited:

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
I know, but I don't really like not having CSS, CSP, and others. Anyway, sounds interesting.
Yea, I know what you mean because some of my friends said the same thing about the csp's and such. I could've added all that stuff if I wanted, but unfortunately I'm VERY lazy and didn't feel the need to do so since my build isn't that Huge like others. I'd consider mine as more of a "Ghetto Touch-up" lol. Plus, not all char outfits and stages even came with csp icons and stuff so that kinda turned me off to the idea cus if I was gonna do it, I'd wanna do it right. Well, I'm done talking now lol. Laterz.

Last edited:

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
If anyone who has downloaded my build would like to play sometime, just let me know so we exchange friend codes. I could even introduce you to the Skype chat for PM 3.6 users that I currently use since it's still pretty active.

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
For people to actually consider the build, please upload some footage. Video is best, pictures will do, but this is just a roulette, where we have to trust that you're style is the same as ours.
And a detailed list of what stages, costumes and music you've replaced with previews. I have a cool build as well, but It'll never make it out in public cause I have no patience to make a good thread.

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
For people to actually consider the build, please upload some footage. Video is best, pictures will do, but this is just a roulette, where we have to trust that you're style is the same as ours.
And a detailed list of what stages, costumes and music you've replaced with previews. I have a cool build as well, but It'll never make it out in public cause I have no patience to make a good thread.

Don't worry dude, I can take care of that for everyone. The videos will just will be phone quality tho. The content list is included as apart of the DETAILED GUIDE that comes with the download, but I'll just paste the entire thing here in the tread so people can see it before hand. Oh, and like I said previously, if I ever decided to make any changes to the build, I'll update the Mediafire LInk and make a note of it.

Last edited:

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
I recently found out that my build in fact allows vanilla PM 3.6 users WITHOUT the stage-fix pack installed to play on the stage-fix stages anyway. I saw this the other day when I was playing online with one of my friends. We played several matches on PS2 & Yoshi's Story with no problem and later on he told me that he didn't even have the stage-fix pack installed. If someone could please test this out further with their own friends online so I can know for SURE if this is true, I'd be grateful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom