• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi to all the Jigglies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Just saying "hi" and I am new to Jigglypuff.

I have been working with Jiggly a little bit and I am going to keep working and perhaps take her out to Wi-Fi more and see how I do.

I will check out the threads here and try to be in good accord with the forum.

I do main Pokemon Trainer as my first love. Though my history with Pokemon Trainer was a bit rocky, but I stuck with it and I now am glad I did. I still have a good ways to go with PT, but I look forward to great times with the character.

I believe that Jiggly would be a good fit for me, and I just need to work on timing some things together. Which I am sure I can be a notable puff player. There are some odd timings to work on, but I will be happily practicing.

Veril

Frame Savant
glad to see a new player. Please post in the stickied link and intro thread or friend finder. That's our policy.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom