• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi there!

scratch428

Smash Rookie
New to the boards, not new to smash. I've been playing these games as long as I can remember to be honest and started getting serious about a year ago. I came here because I realized I was missing out on too much valuable information and such a great community that I had to start checking it out even if forums are a little confusing for me lol

Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
--Melee: Peach but I might start checking out Fox.
--PM: Lucas, though I don't play much
--Smash 4: Probably Bowser Jr. or Lucas (when he's released), but I don't play enough to really feel comfortable yet. plus I don't have a wii u, only 3ds

Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
--Like I said, I wanted to get more involved with the community

Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
--I am usually busy on weekends (which is the only time I can do things) and struggle to make it to a biweekly tourney near my area sometimes... but I like to try going about once a month. Once summer break comes around I will go to a lot more events

Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
--Tennis! It's a lot of fun and keeps me in shape. I also dabble in anime and other video games (destiny, cs:go, halo, etc.)

What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
--I am active on reddit and watch a lot of youtube

I hope to have some fun here!!

Last edited:

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Hello and welcome to Smashboards if you get bored or want a match let me know and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
This place has loads of valuable information, be sure to bug around the competitive and character specific forums. New stuff comes up all the time.

Welcome to the boards~!

Top Bottom